Career day 2024
WELCOME TO CAREER DAY 2024 AT HLT
Are you looking for a new pastor or employee for your congregation, organization or company? At career day 2024, you will get a free stand with the opportunity to present yourself to HLT’s students.
For the fourth time, HLT is organizing a career day where we invite you who are looking for a new employee to get to know our student environment. This is a day where we as a college want to connect our environment more closely to working life, and give our students a taste of what can wait on the other side of completed education.
Information about stand prices can be found below.
Date and place
Career Day 2024 will be held on 13 March in HLT’s premises in Filadelfiakirken Oslo, St. Olavs gate 24.
Registration takes place via the event in check-in. The stand is free, but if you want a better place or want further promotion, it is possible to pay for it.
A free stand is 2 x 1 metres.
Advertising on screen
The image on the screen must be 1920 x 1080 pixels. If you have any questions about this, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertising on the Alumniportalen
The alumni portal is HLT’s online portal for students who have completed their bachelor’s degree at HLT. On this portal, there is a separate page for job advertisements and a newsletter with an overview of alumni activities, news and promoted vacancies is sent out every quarter.
Program (subject to change)
TERMS FOR STAND PACKAGE
- It is FREE to stand on the career day, but you must still register via Checkin.
- The stands are 2m wide and 1m deep
- The double stand is 4m wide.
- You can bring up to three employees to the stand.
- Advertising on the school’s information screens can be purchased for NOK 500.
- A double stand can be purchased for NOK 1,000.
- A job advertisement on the Alumniportalen for 3 months and visibility in the spring alumni newsletter can be purchased for NOK 1,000.
- The stand must be set up by 1030 and staffed when the stand area opens at 1045.
- There are no free parking options outside.
- The National Theater Stasjon is a 7-minute walk from our premises.
- Your congregation/organisation will bring everything needed in the form of stand equipment and aids.
- We provide free tables and the possibility of electricity if you need it.
- The stand area is located in the premises of the Philadelphia church. Your place will be allocated in advance and marked when you arrive.
- Sales from the stand are not permitted unless otherwise agreed.
- The stand does not include stage time.
Do you want to be among the first to receive information about this and future career days? Click on the link below to join the mailing list.
- Regular stand: NOK 0
- Double stand: NOK 1,000
- Advertising poster on info screen throughout the day: NOK 500
- Job advertisement on the alumni portal for 3 months and visibility in the spring alumni newsletter: NOK 1,000