Incorporation of Prior Education

Students can apply to have relevant prior education approved and incorporated as part of the study program at HLT. This must be from accredited universities and colleges. The application should be made to the student counsellor in writing and must include certified copies of transcripts and/ or certificates, and course descriptions where applicable.

Students can also apply for exemptions from subjects / courses on the basis of other documented relevant education. This applies, for example, to foreign higher education and vocational education.

A maximum of 120 credits / ECTS can be incorporated into a bachelor’s degree.

For the incorporation to be valid, the student must have received written notification from the HLT administrative team.

Questions regarding Incorporation?